Monday, April 24, 2006

So Very Tired

I just can't seem to get myself motivated to do any actual work this morning. I have things that need to be done but I'm just sort of skating by. It's probably because I was a very good girl yesterday and did some deep cleaning on certain areas of the house. I won't lie and say I cleaned the whole house...just certain areas that had been neglected for a while. I gave all four dogs a bath and did some laundry too.

This weekend I also made another outfit for my friend's daughter. It's way cuter than the last one. I'm really very proud of it and can't wait to show it off. I haven't taken any pictures because I still need to sew the buttons on (actually, I still have to buy the buttons and sew them on) and make something for her son so he doesn't feel left out.

I'm so glad that Tertia asked people about their blogs. I will be making an effort to check out other's blogs and I see that I have had a couple of people drop by - thanks ladies! Hopefully, I'll remember to update my bloglines with any new blogs I start reading.

Anyone else lurking out there?

No comments: