Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Hard Decision

Our case worker has not given us much time to decide if we're interested in keeping the boys. Our deadline is Monday. We have talked and talked and have made the hard decision to let them go. Part of me would be happy to continue to parent them but being that I desperately want a girl and how keeping the boys would add quite a bit of waiting time to fulfilling that dream, it's best that they move on to a family that desperately wants two little boys.

I feel so guilty and keep having second thoughts but what's done is done.

No comments: