Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thrown to the Sharks

I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off from work. I figured a full week with J and I would help the boys adjust to our home. (My mom picks our son up from school three days a week and watches him until I get home. So, she'll have them next week while we're at work.) J is off on Tuedays and Wednesdays. So, what I'm trying to say is that I will be thrown to the sharks tomorrow when I have the boys by myself. I hope it goes better than it did when they were dropped off Monday night.

M is a typical 2 year old in that he's into everything and doesn't understand the word "no." He thinks everything belongs to him to do whatever he wants to with it and gets very upset if you say no or take something away. If I were a different sort of person I might find it comical - instead I find it irritating.

M's brother C is 8 months old. He wants to be held. A lot. All day. He's heavy. 'Nuff said.

Wish me luck! I don't think I'll be working on any projects this weekend unless it's crafty and decorative ear plugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a sling for that heavy 8mo? A Moby Wrap would make him feel MUCH lighter. Holla if you need more details.

~ bridgette ~ said...

I have a carrier but unfortunately, he's still heavy! Today is Sunday and I'm actually looking forward to getting away from them tomorrow when I go back to work. It may sound horrible but they've been driving me crazy!! Mostly it's the 2 year old following me around all day thinking I'm a vending machine. Mama juice, mama juice, mama juice, mama juice, mama juice until I think I'm going to scream.

Going from one kid to three has been quite the challenge.