Friday, March 24, 2006

Sunflower Has Left the Building

This sunflower outfit is in the mail on it's way to my friend's daughter. I hope it fits and she enjoys it. I was very proud of myself for making it and attempting button holes for the first time.




The embroidery was intended to look simple - hence the running stitch - and to semi-match the sunflowers on the pants.

I hope seersucker pops back after washing because it got flattened out when I ironed the seams.

Oh, and Gizmo was still a little lethargic last night but I got him to eat and he didn't have any seizures so I think he's going to be okay. He has another vet appointment today (more $$).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The outfit is lovely. I'm always envious of those who can sew. I can sew on a button, but suspect I don't do that the proper way.

~ bridgette ~ said...

Thanks. Don't look too closely or you'll see that I still have trouble with curves. Oh who am I kidding? I have trouble with straight lines too!